Gmail is popularly notified as one of the renowned emailing service providers. It allows its users to share their messages with the other users making one to be realized how the world has been transformed into a digital world. Although the Gmail works on every browsing platform efficiently, some of the Google chrome users are complaining about Gmail crashing on chrome.
However, if you are facing such a persisting issue of Gmail crashing chrome, you must get to follow steps one-by-one carefully in order to resolve such an issue. But before that, you should have some sorts of ideas on why this issue is being occurred. So let us know some of the causes of Gmail crashing on Chrome.
Causes of the Gmail Crashing
- Crashing issue on any browser can be caused due to the presence of cache and cookies in your browser.
- Browser extensions could be causing the frequent crashes.
- If your chrome browser is not updated time-to-time when it is prompted to do, Crashing can surely happen.
Steps to Fix Gmail Crashing on Chrome
- Clearing Cache and Cookies
- First, open your Google Chrome browser.
- Next, at the top right corner of the browser, click on three vertical-dots.
- Now, select your cursor on More tools and you will get some options.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Now, choose a time range. To clear everything, choose All time option.
- Choose Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Then, click on Clear data option colored in blue.
- Disable Browser Extension in Chrome
- Open your Google Chrome Browser.
- Click the three vertical-dotted icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- In the drop-down menu, select More tools, and then Extensions.
- In the Extension tab, select the extension that you want to remove or disable.
- In order to disable the extension, click the toggle switch down below the extension box. If you want to remove it, then click the Remove button.
- Update Your Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome browser.
- At the top right of the browser window, click on three vertical dots.
- If an update is pending, the icon will be colored.
- Green, if an update was released less than 2 days ago.
- Orange, if an update was released about 4 days ago.
- Red, if an update was released at least a week ago.
- Now click the icon. If you do not see the Update Google Chrome button, you are on the latest version.
- After the update is over, click Re-launch.
In this way, you can get rid of your Gmail crashing issue on your Chrome browser easily.
Get In Touch With Our Service
In case, if you are still unsure about the fact why this Gmail loops crashing occurs after having followed up the steps, you must call one of our executives. Our Gmail experts are available 24/7 in order to resolve all sorts of issues right away.